|Catalog No.||EC-URS 10 1001||Format||Strip|
|Reading Time||30-60 Seconds||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
1. Remove strip from the pouch for immediate use.
2. Completely immerse reagent areas of the strip in fresh urine. Remove the strip immediately to avoid dissolving out the reagent areas.
3. While removing, touch the side of the strip against the rim of the urine container to remove excess urine. Blot the lengthwise edge of the strip on an absorbent paper towel to further remove excess urine and avoid running over (contamination from adjacent reagent pads.)
4. Compare each reagent area to its corresponding color blocks on the color chart and read at the times specified. Proper read time is critical for optimal results.
5. Obtain results by direct color chart comparison.