|Reading Time||15 minutes||Shelf Life||3 Years|
Individually packed test device,
Package insert, Dropper, Buffer
|Accuracy||＞99.9%||Feature 1||High Accuracy|
|Feature 2||High Sensitivity||Feature 3||Clear Results|
|Feature 4||Easy To Read||Feature 5||Easy To Use|
|Feature 6||OEM/ODM Available||Feature 7||Quality Guarantee|
Allow the test, specimen and/or controls to reach temperature (15-30°C or
59-86°F) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface.
3. For serum or plasma specimen: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of serum or plasma (approximately 100μL) to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette, then start the timer. See illustration below.
4. For whole blood specimens: Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 2 drops of whole blood (approximately 70 μL) to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette, then add 1 drop of buffer (approximately 35 μL) and start the timer. See illustration below.
5. Wait for the colored line (s) to appear. Read results at 15 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.